Subscriptions to Kids Discover Online are billed annually at the onset of a 12-month period. We do not offer refunds for subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to Kids Discover Online with a credit card, your account will be on auto-renew. If you would like to disable auto-renew, you can click on your account section in the top right corner of the main navigation, and change your subscription preferences.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept purchase orders for Kids Discover Online?
- How do I upgrade my subscription Kids Discover Online?
- How many classrooms can I create with my Educator account?
- I have students at different reading levels are the topics leveled?
- How can I refer a friend?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What devices/operating system does Kids Discover Online work with?
- Do I need an account to access Kids Discover Online?
- If I purchase a subscription to Kids Discover Online, does that include a subscription to Kids Discover print titles??
- I would like a School Account for my teachers but what is included?