Subscriptions to Kids Discover Online are billed annually at the onset of a 12-month period. Because we offer a 30-day Free Trial to our paid plans, we do not offer refunds for subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to Kids Discover Online with a credit card, your account will be set to auto-renew. You can disable auto-renew at any time by clicking into your account section in the top right corner of the main navigation, and unchecking the "auto-renewal" box.
Articles in this section
- Do you accept purchase orders for Kids Discover Online?
- How do I upgrade my subscription Kids Discover Online?
- How many classrooms can I create with my Educator account?
- Does Kids Discover Online accommodate students with different reading levels?
- How can I refer a friend?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What devices/operating systems does Kids Discover Online work with?
- Do I need an account to access Kids Discover Online?
- Does a subscription to Kids Discover Online include a subscription to Kids Discover Magazine?
- Do you offer School and District Subscriptions to Kids Discover Online?
Not interested would appreciate if email is removed
Please remove my email from this website. Thank you. Diane Pflugfelder. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.