With student accounts, students will have full access to Kids Discover Online’s extensive library of science and social studies articles. Students can use this account to sign into Kids Discover Online for use in school, at home, or even on their mobile phone.
In order to create a student account, students will need to be synced up to a Classroom using a Classroom Code. This code can be found in the top left corner of any Kids Discover Online Classroom under the Classroom's name.
To create a student account:
- Go to https://online.kidsdiscover.com/
- Click on the yellow SIGN UP FREE button on the top-right corner
- Select YES when asked "Are you a student?"
- Enter in First Name, Last Name, Create a Username and Password, or choose Sign Up with either Google or Clever.
- Enter in the 6-digit Classroom Code of the classroom.
- Click SIGN UP FOR STUDENT ACCOUNT
Note that students can join multiple classrooms, by signing in, clicking on the Classroom tab, and clicking Join Classroom.
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU ARE CREATING THE ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR STUDENT YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE STUDENT SIGN UP BUTTON IF YOU ARE STILL LOGGED IN.