With student accounts, students will have full access to Kids Discover Online’s extensive library. Students can use this account to sign into Kids Discover Online for use in school, at home, or even on their mobile phone.
In order to create a student account, students will need to be synced up to a Classroom using a Classroom Code. This code can be found in the top right corner of any Classroom that has been created by the Educator.
To create a student account:
- Go to https://online.kidsdiscover.com/
- Click on the yellow STUDENT SIGN UP button on the top-right corner
- Enter First and Last Name
- Create a Username (Please make sure students do not use any characters, symbols or spaces for either their user name or password)
- Create a Password (minimum of 6 characters long, no symbols or spaces should be used)
- Reconfirm their Password
- Enter in the Classroom Code of the classroom you would like that student to join.
- Click SIGN UP FOR STUDENT ACCOUNT
Your student will now be able to see the Topics that you have added for that classroom, and will be able to use Kids Discover Online whenever and wherever he or she would like. Note that students can join multiple classrooms, by signing in, clicking on the Classroom tab, and clicking Join Classroom.
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU ARE CREATING THE ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR STUDENT YOU WILL NEED TO BE LOGGED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE STUDENT SIGN UP BUTTON IF YOU ARE STILL LOGGED IN.