Because we do not collect email addresses for students, resetting a student’s password requires the presence of an educator.
- Go to the Classroom tab located on the main navigation of Kids Discover Online
- Select the Classroom in which that student is assigned
- Select the tab titled “STUDENTS”
- Locate the student who needs to have their password reset
- Click on the grey lock icon to the right of that student
- Select Reset Password
- Have the student enter a new password or assign one to the student
- Hit Reset
Please notify the student of his or her new password. This is the password he or she will use to log on to Kids Discover Online.