Once you've purchased a School or District Plan to Kids Discover Online, your plan will include 1-3 Administrator accounts. These administrators are the managers of the School/District subscription, and will be responsible for inviting teachers to join the Plan. Admins can also remove educators if there are any changes throughout the school year.
Additionally, School and District Plans include access to an Account Manager from the Kids Discover Team. Account Managers will be available to assist with the following steps, if assistance is needed.
To send invitations to your teachers.
- Click on your name on the top-right corner of the main navigation bar
- Click on LICENSES from the drop-down menu
- Once on the LICENSES screen click INVITE EDUCATOR
- If the educator you are inviting was once an administrator choose from the top drop-down list, select the name of the teacher and click SEND INVITE
- If the educator is new to Kids Discover Online, enter his or her email in the new user section and click SEND INVITE
Each Educator will receive an invitation via email, with a unique link they will use to join the School or District Plan. If an Educator does not receive an email, it may have landed in their SPAM filter. Each Educator will be prompted to login or to create an account.